Yoga + Meditation
“The body benefits from movement,
and the mind benefits from stillness.”
Yoga originated in India about 5,000 years ago and is so much more than a series of poses that focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing.
Yoga is a philosophy that engulfs all parts of life … it can be spiritual & enlightening, but in reality Yoga is whatever you want it to be!!
Regular practice of Yoga has been proven to be immensely beneficial to both the mind & body including improved flexibility & mobility, reduction in stress & anxiety and increased strength & energy.
Meditation is simply a technique used to become more mindful. It works hand in hand with Yoga to help bring a sense of calmness, peace and balance to our emotional health.
Whilst Meditation is commonly used in religious & spiritual practices, it is intended to encourage a heightened state of awareness and focused attention … which is essential to surviving the crazy & fast paced world we live in today.
When you combine Yoga & Meditation they become an extremely powerful tool that will transform the way you think, the way you breath, the way you move, and the way you view life!!
Our Online Yoga + Meditation Community
I firmly believe that given the current circumstances, people are needing a home Yoga more than ever.
- Three (3) new “Live” Yoga Classes each week;
- Two (2) new “Live” Meditation Classes each week;
- Unlimited access to all previously recorded Yoga & Meditation Classes (currently over 150 & 80 respectively)
- The ability to watch any previously recorded Yoga & Meditation Class whenever you have time or feel the need;
- Access to valuable resources – tips, checklists, sequences, etc
- Being part of a Yoga Community where you can discuss issues, ask questions & bond with like-minded people;
- Me … Guiding you through your new (& old) challenges.
- Short & Sweet – A 30 minute practice targetting specific poses or body parts.
- Yoga Mixed Bag – A 45 minute practice that incorporates some kind of prop (eg chair, blocks, wall, etc).
- Traditional Yoga – A traditional 1 hour practice.
Currently we are using Facebook as the platform for our Online Yoga Community … Members become part of our closed Yoga Group in order to see all of the videos, information & posts. There is a current timetable of when the live videos will take place + a friendly reminder will be posted approx. 30 minutes prior to their start.
In Studio Yoga
Since 2001 we have been offering Yoga classes in our studio at Peakhurst Heights, NSW, Australia.
The cost is $35 per fortnight (same as our Online Yoga fee) which entitles you to one (1) class per week … so if you live near by, we would love to see you on the mat.
We are currently allowed to have 11 people in a class … however bookings are essential.
Send me a message or visit our Pure Yoga website to find our more.
Yoga On Location
Several times throughout the year we offer what we like to call “Yoga On Location” or “Yoga Pop Up” in the Greater Sydney area.
Some of our past locations include:-
- Yoga at the beach
- Yoga in the park
- Yoga at Cronulla
- Adventure Yoga (Hike + Yoga Combination)
If this sort of activity interests you, please send me a message so that I can put you on our list to be notified when our next “adventure” will take place.
Living a healthy, abundant & joyful life doesn’t have to be complicated.
Come & join my Healthy Mind & Body Community and
let me guide & support you on your journey.
Simply enter your name & email below to gain access to my
weekly lifestyle insights + FREE resources.