Pilates + Core Strength
“In 10 sessions you will feel a difference,
In 20 sessions you will see a difference,
In 30 sessions you will have a whole new body”
Pilates is a total body exercise, developed almost 100 years ago by Joseph Pilates, to rehabilitate injured WW1 soldiers and later, for strength & conditioning of dancers.
Pilates focuses on stabilising joints & controlling your movements using your core muscles so that you become stronger & more mobile. It allows you to move more freely & with a greater range of motion & in many cases “pain free” and has been known to improve posture, provide better balance, increased strength & flexibility and reduce back pain.
“Mat Pilates” is an important part of Joseph Pilates’ original method. The mat is where most people begin their exploration of Pilates only to learn that “Mat Pilates” is one of the hardest pieces in the Pilates puzzle to master. To be successful at “Mat Pilates” you need to find high levels of coordination & control.
Online Pilates Community
I firmly believe that given the current circumstances, people are still wishing to embark on a Pilates home practice yet still reap all the benefits of attending a studio class.
- Three (3) new “Live” Pilates Classes each week;
- Unlimited access to all previously recorded Pilates Classes (currently over 100)
- The ability to watch any previously recorded Pilates Class whenever you have time or feel the need;
- Access to valuable resources – tips, checklists, sequences, etc
- Being part of a Pilates Community where you can discuss issues, ask questions & bond with like-minded people;
- Me … Guiding you through your new (& old) challenges.
- Pilates Blast – A 30 minute blast class targetting specific moves or body parts &/or incorporating one small aparatus (eg Pilates Circle, Pilates Ball, etc) to hit the spot faster & more aggressively.
- Pilates Mixed Bag – A 45 minute workout that incorporates everything available for a mat Pilates class.
- Traditional Mat Pilates – A 1 hour mat Pilates class that usually incorporates a series of moves or utilises a couple of the small aparatus props.
Currently we are using Facebook as the platform for our Online Pilates Community … Members become part of our closed Pilates Group in order to see all of the videos, information & posts. There is a current timetable of when the live videos will take place + a friendly reminder will be posted approx. 30 minutes prior to their start.
In Studio Pilates
Since 2001 we have been offering a 10 Week Pilates Series in our studio at Peakhurst Heights, NSW, Australia.
The cost is $175 (for the series) which entitles you to one (1) class per week … so if you live near by, we would love to see you in the studio.
We are currently allowed to have 11 people in a class … however bookings are essential.
Send me a message or visit our Pure Yoga website to find our when our next 10 week Series commences.
Living a healthy, abundant & joyful life doesn’t have to be complicated.
Come & join my Healthy Mind & Body Community and
let me guide & support you on your journey.
Simply enter your name & email below to gain access to my
weekly lifestyle insights + FREE resources.